Years of Experience
5 - 7 years
Manage and create new business opportunities for the business.
- Marketing the firm’s products including:
- Business Consulting
· Make contact with potential clients to create new business opportunities and expand sales.
· Maintain client relationships through regular contact and customer service.
· Assist in the writing of proposals, development of brochures, marketing literature and website content.
· Understand all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicate them to clients and prospective clients.
· Attend trade shows, seminars, conferences and industry training programs on behalf of the company.
· Recommend short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through new product lines or enhanced marketing techniques.
· Establish and maintain knowledge of products and service offerings.
· Help create and maintain a marketing plan for a new or existing product.
· Schedule meetings and conduct presentations for prospective clients.
· Determine target audience to introduce new product offerings.
· Identify potential new markets.
· Analyze the techniques and successes of the competition.
· Participate in continuing education courses to stay abreast of technology and trends pertinent to the industry.
· Monitoring and analysing market trends
Job Working Conditions:
· Competitive remuneration with conducive working environment
· Excellent rewards and recognition benefits
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Required Education and Experience:
· HND/BSc in a Business related field.
· 5-7 years hands-on experience in software and training sales
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Expertise with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and generically all MS Office apps.
· A high level of self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent analytical and research skills. Detailed oriented.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
· Good organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
· Excellent computer and technical skills and knowledge of report writing software.
· Good problem solving and decision-making skills
· Good negotiation, persuasion, and managerial skills