Years of Experience
7 - 10 years
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst Cum Executive Assistant
Reporting to: Group Managing Director (GMD)
As a Financial Analyst to work as an Executive Assistant to the GMD your responsibilities include the following:
- Work on diverse finance & coordination functions and assisting the MD in Financial Planning & Analysis and Reporting
- Assisting the GMD in tracking the key business parameters of the business.
- Preparation and review of Profitability Reports and Variance analysis with estimates and projections.
- Assist the GMD in generating and analyzing Business MIS & Financial MIS, Co-coordinating with various departments.
- Manage and ensure execution of specific assignments / projects initiated by the GMD.
- Ensuring that strategic initiatives are driven across the organization and key projects are tracked and monitored.
- Preparation & analytical study of various financial reports such as projected profitability statement, periodic financial report.
- Developing project deliverables (presentations, status updates) in developing the firm’s strategy by performing analysis to deliver relevant and insightful management information, together with assisting in business planning and development.
- Coordination of Finance meetings for Strategic issues & follow-up on the decided actions.
- Preparation of presentations & reports for the GMD for his presentations to investors.
- Interactions with external agencies, consultants on behalf of the GMD.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- MBA Finance with a minimum of 8 years of experience in financial analysis, MIS, accounting.
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Analytical Skills
- Articulate communicator
- Team building and Staff Leadership
- Problem Solving Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to detail
- Budget & Cost control
- Executive with natural flair for interacting with people and high caliber professionalism.
- Able to handle responsibilities with poise, ease and confidence.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Equally capable of handling large, complex projects, as well as multitasking across a number of smaller ones, adapting management style to fit the situation.
- Fluent in MS Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s via email to firstname.lastname@example.org