Years of Experience
1 - 3 years
Knowledgeware Technologies, is an Educational Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specializes mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services.
As part of our expansion plans and commitment to excellent service delivery, Knoweldgeware Technologies is seeking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Training Facilitator (Graphics Design)
- Deliver insightful and enlightening lectures (training) during training sessions
- Organise and oversee action-oriented practical trainings for students
- Monitor the progress of students through assignments and assessments
- Conduct regular extensive researches on new developments in all assigned courses
- Liaise with the management and key administrative staff of Knowledgeware Technologies to ensure availability of training facilities for training sessions.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- HND/B.Sc in any ICT/Engineering related course (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and computer technology, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Information and Communication Technology etc.)
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Lower Credit from any recognised institution
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar role as an IT Training Facilitator
- Applicant must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good command of English and Applicant must be friendly and jovial
- Applicant must be vast and possess extensive practical knowledge of all assigned courses
- Must possess an extensive knowledge (Theoretical and Practical) of major design tools including Adobe Fireworks, Illustrator, Corel Draw, InDesign etc.
- Applicant must also be conversant with Microsoft office packages such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV’s via email to firstname.lastname@example.org