Our client, a leading financial technology in Nigeria is looking to fill the role of a Senior Software Engineer.
- Write clean, durable, and highly efficient code.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Ensuring software build follows established processes and works as intended.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality.
- Attend meetings to understand business requirements
- Ensure all codes are properly tested for specified functionality and bug-free
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Code analysis, review, and optimization for software performance.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Developing and designing automated module deployments
- Comply with project plans and industry standards on code implementation and documentation.
- Manage and mentor junior Software Engineers
- Be a persistent and creative problem solver.
- Maintaining, upgrading, and recommending improvements to existing software programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.