Our client, a leading financial technology in Nigeria is looking to fill the role of a Team Lead, Software Engineering and DevOps.
- Provide technical leadership and managerial oversight to the engineering team by developing, establishing, and maintaining best practices.
- Understand trends and practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new/evolving business and operating models.
- Document the company’s existing and new software architecture and solution portfolio; makes recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards code implementation and documentation.
- Practical implementation of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with strong focus on agile methodology.
- Work closely with product manager, project manager, and stakeholders to improve product features.
- Engage with process owners, business analysts and stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Strong knowledge and implementation of CI/CD pipelines and its implementation; preferably, Azure CI/CD pipeline.
- Integrating software components into a fully functional software system.
- Codes and solutions analysis and review for scalability and performance.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Developing and designing automated module deployments.
- Ensuring software build follows established processes and works as intended.
- Ensure all codes are clean, durable, highly efficient, and properly tested for specified functionality and bug-free.
- Be a persistent and creative problem solver.
- Preferred Technology Stack / Hands-On Experience
- Strong team management skill is a key requirement for this role.
- Demonstration of Full-stack engineering skills will be an advantage.
- Conversant with open-source technologies and libraries.
- Knowledge and application of Clean Architecture.
- DevOps tools preferably Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline / GitHub.
- Advanced C# Programming.
- .NET Core / Standard / Entity Framework
- ASP.NET Web API
- Advanced T-SQL, MS SQL Server
- MongoDB and/or MySQL
- OWIN, OAuth2, HMAC
- Dependency Injection / Simple Injector
- Domain Driven Design / CQRS / Event Sourcing
- TFS / Git
- Designing and building and Web APIs
- Creating Windows Services
- Windows and Linux OS
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.