- Grow Treasury Product Revenue through direct sales
- Uphold ample business relationships with financial service providers, the company’s bankers and financial brokers
- Focus on growth of new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships
- Accountable for revenue growth, profitability, client planning, client calling, portfolio development, pricing strategy, and proposal /presentation development/delivery
- Maintain a strong client focus, treasury industry expertise, client subsector expertise and a broad understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of global cash management products and services
- Utilize networking, community and public relations activities to identify prospective Treasury Management client opportunities
- Perform product research and identify appropriate solutions for customer requirements and satisfaction
- Manage client calls and contacts and meet all assigned goals
- Understand client business goals, environments, strategies and industry trends to become a trusted advisor and to identify solutions for customer pain points
- Understand our competitors’ environment, capabilities and gaps to effectively position the company for success.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or any related field
- Prior Treasury Management Sales experience required
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in Banking, Finance, Treasury Management Sales and/or Service environment
- Knowledge of Account Analysis and Treasury Management Pricing required
- Understanding of Payment and Receivable processes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.